Android 4.4.3 is hitting Google’s servers, which means everyone is going to be hitting the “check for updates” button on their Nexus devices. To skip the waiting game, you can download the OTA update from below and sideload it yourself using adb. That’s why you have a Nexus device, right?
Below, hit the download link for the zip file that matches your device. Please note, you will need to be running the most recent version of Android available for your device in order for these zip files to work.
Note: We will update this post as more update zip files are made available. Continue to check back.
- Nexus 5 – [KTU84M from KOT49H, 92.2MB]
- Nexus 4 – [KTU84L from KOT49H, 77.9MB]
- Nexus 10 – [KTU84L from KOT49H, 72.6MB]
- Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi – [KTU84L from KOT49H, 73.9MB]
- Nexus 7 (2013) LTE – [KTU84L from KVT49L, 54.6MB] or [KTU84L from KOT49, 77.5MB]
- Nexus 7 WiFi (2012) – [KTU84L from KOT49H, 67.7MB]
- Nexus 7 WiFi+3G (2012) – [KTU84L from KOT49H, 68MB]
- HTC One (M8) Google Play Edition – [125MB]
- HTC One (M7) Google Play Edition – [163MB]
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition – [156MB]
For instructions to sideload using adb, check here.
Other Android 4.4.3 news: