Another week has and come, but we are left with plenty of exciting news that took place over the last few days. Upcoming Nexus and Android TV information is popping up, and we are getting very close to the launch of the LG G3. We finally got a few reported photos of the G3 in all of its glory, but to the dismay of many, it was in Gold. While I personally enjoyed the Gold, others did not.
The DL crew was able to gather on Wednesday night for Episode 58 of The Droid Life Show, we gave you 10 ways you can make your Galaxy S5 or One (M8) awesome, and we learned that Apple may be buying Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion. Indeed, it was a pretty crazy week.
Missed any of the action? Don’t worry, we have you covered below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 58 [Subscribe]
- Video: Unboxing and impressions of Sony Xperia Z2.
- 10 ways to make your HTC One (M8) awesome.
- 10 ways to make your Samsung Galaxy S5 awesome.
- Kellen calls for death of the word phablet.
- Moto X+1 possible details pop up on Motorola’s site.
- LG unveils the 5.5″ QHD display that will be featured in the G3.
- LG G3 pictured, this time in stunning Gold color.
- Info regarding “Flounder” Nexus device surfaces, along with Android TV aka “Molly.”
- Picture of Motorola’s upcoming Moto E leaked.
- Apple to buy Beats for $3.2 billion?
- Samsung replaces Head of Mobile Design after Galaxy S5 criticism.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 DX purportedly outed on Samsung’s own UK website.
- HTC talks mid-range market plans, prepares complete domination.
- Alleged HTC One (M8) Prime specs revealed.
- Press render of HTC One (M8) Mini leaked online, no Duo Camera.
- LG G Flex set to receive Kit Kat on T-Mobile.
Have a great weekend, folks!
Collapse Show Comments