Oh, what a fun week it has been! When news came across the wire that Google was unveiling Google Fiber over in Kansas City, it was hard to get very excited. Now, I think it’s time to pack the bags and move the family over to middle America and get in on those crazy speeds. With Google now offering their very own Internet and TV services, I think we’re in for a major change to the ISP landscape.
If you missed any of the other goodies that went down this week, including Jelly Bean rolling out to XOOM WiFi owners, here are all of the highlights for you:
- Google launches Google Fiber, the ISP we wish we could all have.
- Jelly Bean rolling out to all you lovely XOOM WiFi owners.
- Dead Trigger update goes live, fixes that weird one-eighty turn bug.
- DROID RAZR HD to feature 2530 mAh battery?
- Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core benchmarks reveal relation to Godzilla.
- Motorola starts unlocking bootloaders – starts with the Photon Q!
- We had a “Share Your Homescreens” day!
- Google introduced “Handwrite” for mobile searches.
- Samsung about ready to push Jelly Bean to SGSIII?
- Bootloader unlock tool released by ASUS for the Transformer Pad Infinity tablet.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Collapse Show Comments