The Android 4.0.4 (iMM76L) update for the Motorola XOOM 4G on Verizon is rolling out to all owners this very minute. Earlier in the week it was arriving for testers, but according to the flood of emails in our inbox, everyone should be in the money.
If you have not received it, the same trick that we used to force it onto the Galaxy Nexus apparently works on the XOOM as well. Instructions below.
1. From your tablet, head into Settings>Apps>All.
2. Search for Google Services Framework.
3. Once found, tap on it and choose “Force stop.”
4. Then choose “Clear data.”
5. Back out of Apps to your About page in Settings and check for the System update.
If you are unable to force it, you can always manually update it using our instructions here.
Cheers John, Dean, Brian and everyone else!