The Galaxy Nexus has more rumored release dates than any other Android device in history possibly. I think we are up to 5 or 6 now? This release has definitely been keeping people on the edge of their chairs, but I think everyone’s patience is starting to wear thin. Let’s try to hang in there.
- Galaxy Nexus pushed back to December for bug fixing?
- Google officially launches Google Music out of beta.
- Add December 8 to the list of rumored dates – could this be the real deal?
- The Galaxy Nexus goes head to head with an iPhone 4S.
- Our official review for Verizon’s HTC Rezound is up.
- Verizon 4G LTE Galaxy Nexus official specs listed.
- DROID Incredible finally receiving Gingerbread? Looks like it.
- Verizon sticking bloatware on the Galaxy Nexus?
- Winner of the #3 NGGG giveaway has just been announced.
- Red DROID Incredible 2 hitting stores soon!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Keep your fingers crossed that we hear something from Verizon next week about the G-Nex. In happier news, is everyone enjoying the new Google Music? We’re loving it.