If the stock Skins on your HTC Thunderbolt weren’t satisfying your needs, then get ready because we have some treats for you today. XDA member sopL87 ported a bunch of themes over into 30 additional skins that can be downloaded and installed on any TBolt running Sense 2.0. That’s right, no need to be rooted or anything else; all of you can enjoy these. I picked 3 of my favorites and included direct download links below, but you’ll want to head to the thread link listed to get the additional 27. This is some amazing work right here.
1. Download a file manager from the market.
2. Download the files from above, or from the XDA thread to your phone.
3. When they finish, tap on them and select “Install.”
4. When that finishes, head back to your home screen and select “Personalize.”
5. You will now see your new Skin listed.
6. Repeat steps for each additional skin.
All credit to sopL87 over at XDA Forums. Download the rest of his skins at this thread.
Some of our best videos.