Online cell retailer Wirefly released it’s Q4 list of top selling devices and Android came deeply embedded into it. The HTV EVO topped the charts, but our trusty Droid brand managed to make up for 3 of the other spots in the top 10. The Incredible, who seems to still be killing it in sales after a rocky summer, came in at 2nd with the Droid X and 2 also making the list.
- HTC EVO™ 4G (Sprint)
- DROID Incredible by HTC (Verizon Wireless)
- Samsung Captivate™ (AT&T)
- DROID X by Motorola (Verizon Wireless)
- Samsung Intercept™ (Sprint)
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 (AT&T)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia™ X10 (AT&T)
- DROID 2 Global by Motorola (Verizon Wireless)
- Samsung Epic™ 4G (Sprint)
- Samsung Fascinate™ (Verizon Wireless)
It should be noted that Wirefly does not sell the i*hone, but even if they did, we’ll assume that Android would still have 8 of the top 10 spots. Well, unless people are actually still buying the 2 year old 3GS, which sadly, still happens. More info if you are interested can be found here.
The only non-Android device was the BlackBerry Torch.
Wirefly is also having a big Droid sale right now which includes the Incredible for free.
Some of our best videos.