The Dell Stage UI which will be included with Froyo on the Dell Streak has been leaked and ported over to work on a variety of devices. I’ve only tested these on the Droid X and everything seems to work nicely except for the phone button, but that likely has to do with Blur. Either way, you should give these a look if you needed some space eaters to take up some of those empty home screens.
*Note 1* – This works as its own launcher app.
*Note 2* – For all users. Non-rooted and rooted.
1. Download the zip file from above to your computer.
2. Unzip the .apks from it and place them on your SD card.
3. Open Astro File Manager and start with StageLauncher-release.apk. Install it.
4. From there, install each of the other .apk files.
5. Tap your home button and choose “Dell Stage” as your launcher.
6. You will now see each widget already in place.
7. You can remove the ones you feel you won’t use.
Full support thread can be found at XDA Forums!