A new feature with one purpose, to spread some application love. The Android Market is growing exponentially and what better way to help that continue than by supplying you with a weekly roundup of the apps which land in our inbox. Mostly new, some old, all Android.
- Square: (free) One of the simplest ways to accept or make payments on a mobile device and we’re not just talking on the internet. We’re talking on the streets baby. You can even have it send your receipts to you via email or text.
Check out the rest of this week’s apps after the jump!
- Free$tyle King: (lite and $5.99) For the hip-hop star in all of us. Free$tyle King allows you to record vocals over pre-loaded tracks and then share them with your friends.
- Knocking Live: (free) Allows your phone to act as a mobile webcam on both 3G and wifi.
- TrailerSpy: ($0.99) Want to continue on as a movie trailer guru? TrailerSpy brings you all of the latest movie, game and TV trailers while on the go. Apparently plays some in HD.
- Tiny Password: ($1.99) Known as the “sexiest password management app you’ll ever need,” this thing stores any password of your choice, attaches it to a favicon for easy finding, and takes you directly to the login URL with a single touch. Nice.
- Better Contacts: (about $1.89) A contact replacement app which allows you to sort by last name. Need I say more?
- Informant: ($2.49) Want to secretly record a conversation? Here is your app. You can even set the thing to record on a timer meaning you can eavesdrop on someone without being present.
- Cryptose: (lite and $1.99) A game for the puzzle crowd and all about decoding secret messages.
To have your application featured in future Roundups, send us an email here.
Collapse Show Comments