you are most likely just reaching the peak of your excitement from the multi-touch gallery we posted last night right? well don’t let those highs drop as you can now download a fully functioning google maps with multi-touch enabled. i love this device.
check the video with the new maps in action…
instructions for installation…
1. go into settings -> applications and check the “unknown sources” box.
2. visit this post from your phone’s browser.
3. tap and download this file onto your phone: maps3.4.0.apk (alt link)
4. tap on the downloaded application once it has finished.
5. install it and tap “open” when installation has completed.
the rest of the android 2.1 apps you need:
1. new eclair gallery with multi-touch
2. google maps with multi-touch
3. genie news and weather 2.1
4. launcher 2.1
5. music app 2.1
6. clock app 2.1
7. flan gallery 2.1
Collapse Show Comments