It was a busy week in Android, so there’s no doubt that you may have missed something important. That’s why we have gathered all of the top Android stories from this week, placing them all in a single post for you to easily consume. Don’t trip, we got you.
This week started off pretty good. We unboxed the Galaxy S7 Active, watched as T-Mobile unveiled Stock Up and T-Mobile Tuesdays, and then prepared ourselves for the Lenovo/Moto announcements. Motorola did not disappoint, announcing multiple new phones, and Lenovo even got in on the action with the world’s first Tango-ready smartphone. If you missed any of this craziness, check out all of the highlights below.
- WATCH: Moto Z first look and hands-on.
- Video: Hands-on with the Moto Z Force DROID Edition.
- Video: Hands-on with the Moto Mods.
- Video: Galaxy S7 Active unboxing and hands-on.
- Moto announces the Moto Z, Moto Z Force, plus a couple of DROID variants.
- Specs: Moto Z and Moto Z Force.
- Unlocked Moto Z will be GSM only.
- Nope, the Moto Z line does not feature headphone jacks.
- Tango: Lenovo announces the PHAB2 Pro, world’s first Tango-ready phone.
- Moto X is not dead yet, according to Motorola.
- Android “N” name reveal coming soon!
- Flamingo is a bossy new Twitter client for Android.
- T-Mobile: T-Mo announces T-Mobile Tuesdays and Stock Up as part of Uncarrier 11.
- Nest’s reported product roadmap detailed.
- Amazon’s reported to launch its music streaming service pretty soon.
- Project Fi adds US Cellular support.
- Fleksy: No, Fleksy is not dead!
Bring on the sports!