This week we have been able to score a few review units for the RAZR MAXX and LG Spectrum. So starting next week, you will see our reviews and other tidbits pop up for those devices. Along with that, we are sure to hear more rumors about devices that will be making their debut at this year’s Mobile World Congress. Will we see the SGSIII? Unfortunately, it isn’t looking like it.
- DROID RAZR MAXX unboxing and hands-on.
- LG Spectrum unboxing and hands-on.
- We brought back Custom ROM Fridays!
- Mod: Inverted Gapps for your Galaxy Nexus.
- HTC admits to trying too hard in 2011, promises change for 2012.
- New Verizon MAP shows DROID 4 for $199.
- Motorola sold 1 million tablets in all of 2011, 5.3 million smartphones in Q4.
- HTC Rezound update goes live.
- Motorola’s XYBOARD WiFi tablets now for sale.
- Asus tweets that unlock tool for Prime is coming soon.
- Google’s privacy policies are switching up. Educate yourself on them.
- Verizon sold 15 million Android phones and 10.8 million iPhones in 2011.
- DROID RAZR 6.12.173 update pulled and available for use, brings phone to Android 2.3.6 [No Root Required]
Hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend! See you Monday!