Motorola announced the new Razr+ today, as well as a new regular ol’ Razr. The new Razr+ is priced at $999 and will arrive June 23, with pre-orders opening June 16. The other Razr doesn’t yet have a price or release date, but will certainly be priced well under the Razr+.
Need the Razr+ specs? Here they are:
- Main Display: 6.9″ pOLED at 165Hz (FHD+, 2640 x 1080, 413ppi)
- External Display: 3.6″ pOLED at 144Hz (1066 x 1056, 413ppi)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB
- Battery: 3800mAh
- Charging: 30W fast wired, 5W wireless
- Rear Camera: Main 12MP (f/1.5, OIS); Wide 13MP (f/2.2, FOV 108°)
- Front Camera: 32MP (f/2.4)
- Software: Android 13
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Durability: IP52
- Connectivity: WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, Dual SIM
- Other: Stereo speakers
- Size (open): 170.83 x 73.95 x 6.99mm, 188.5g
- Size (closed): 88.42 x 73.95 x 15.1mm
- Colors: Infinite Black, Saltwater Slide, Viva Magenta
Once available, you’ll find the Razr+ through carrier partners that include AT&T, T-Mobile, Spectrum Mobile, Google Fi Wireless and Optimum Mobile. Motorola will also sell it unlocked at Best Buy, Amazon, and Motorola.com.
Here is the cheaper Razr that is coming at some point in a few months.
That’s all I’ve got.