For those keeping track of Samsung’s May update schedule, we’ve got a big update for you today. At this point in the month, with more than a week still to go, Samsung has pretty much touched all of their still-supported Galaxy phones with the newest Android update available.
The full list can be seen below, but over the past 9 days, owners of the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S22, and Galaxy S23 should have all received the May update. In addition, several FE models picked up the same update, as did the Galaxy Flip 3, Galaxy Fold 2, and Galaxy Fold 3. And remember, the Galaxy Fold 4 and Flip 4 were the first week of the month.
The changelog for each update – at least through Verizon – only suggests that these builds include the “most up to date Android security patches on your device.” The Galaxy S23 updates might have “performance improvements” in there on some level, but this is really just a small monthly patch. Not that we’re complaining, we just want to set expectations.
- Galaxy S20: TP1A.220624.014.G981VSQS4HWE5
- Galaxy S20+: TP1A.220624.014.G986USQS4HWE5
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: TP1A.220624.014.G986USQS4HWE5
- Galaxy S21 FE: TP1A.220624.014.G990USQS6EWD8
- Galaxy S21 FE (2022): TP1A.220624.014.G990U2SQS4EWD8
- Galaxy S21: TP1A.220624.014.G991USQS6EWD5
- Galaxy S21+: TP1A.220624.014.G996USQS6EWD5
- Galaxy S21 Ultra: TP1A.220624.014.G998USQS6EWD5
- Galaxy S22: TP1A.220624.014.S901USQS2CWE1
- Galaxy S22+: TP1A.220624.014.S906USQS2CWE1
- Galaxy S22 Ultra: TP1A.220624.014.S906USQS2CWE1
- Galaxy S23: TP1A.220624.014.S911USQU1AWCD
- Galaxy S23+: TP1A.220624.014.S916USQU1AWCD
- Galaxy S23 Ultra: TP1A.220624.014.S918USQU1AWCD
- Galaxy Z Flip 3: TP1A.220624.014.F711USQS4FWE1
- Galaxy Z Fold 2: TP1A.220624.014.F916USQS2JWE3
- Galaxy Z Fold 3: TP1A.220624.014.F926USQS3FWE1
To check for updates on most Samsung phones, head into Settings>System updates>Check for system updates. All of these updates should be live or went live in recent days.