Liked what you saw from Samsung on stage at their latest Unpacked event? If you are ready to buy a Galaxy Note 10 or Galaxy Note 10+, you won’t have to wait long.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ pre-orders open tonight at midnight (August 8, 12:01AM Eastern), with in-store launch going down on August 23. And trust me, you are going to want to pre-order should you be interested in getting the best deal. Samsung and their carrier partners always offer the best prices out of the gate and rarely ever match them again.
Below, you’ll find the best Galaxy Note 10 pre-order deals around.
Samsung’s store, in my opinion, is often the best place to buy their phones. They often bundle accessories or other bonuses with new phones, but they typically offer the best trade-in values that give you instant discounts off your purchase. All of that applies to the Galaxy Note 10 launch.
If you reserve your Galaxy Note 10 or Galaxy Note 10+ from Samsung, you get the following:
- Up to $600 off instantly with trade-in (details here)
- $50 Samsung credit for reserving now
- Reserve and get another $100 credit for Note 10 or $150 for Note 10+/Note 10+ 5G
- Free 6-month Spotify Premium subscription
Verizon always brings good deals on launch and that’s the case again with the Note 10 depending on your needs with them. The following are your options:
- BOGO: Buy a Note 10 on a device payment plan and get another Note 10 free or $950 applied towards a Note 10+. One of the phones needs to be added through a new line and you can’t stack with trade-in offers.
- Trade-in: The final promo is a $450-off trade-in deal, with a possible $200 extra prepaid Mastercard if you aren’t a Verizon customer but switch to Verizon and buy a Note 10. Again, you cannot combine this trade-in deal with the BOGO offer.
- Samsung credit: Verizon pre-orders are eligible for the $100-$150 credit to Samsung’s store that I mentioned above. You’ll simply redeem from Samsung’s site.
T-Mobile’s deals aren’t as awesome as we had hoped, but they are offering the following:
- Pre-order trade-in: Get up to $300 off as a trade-in credit with qualifying phone.
- Samsung credit: T-Mobile pre-orders are eligible for the $100-$150 credit to Samsung’s store that I mentioned above. You’ll simply redeem from Samsung’s site.
- Launch day BOGO: If you wait until launch day (August 23), buy a Note 10 or Note 10+ and get another Note 10 for free or $950 off a Note 10+, all applied via bill credits. You’ll need at least one new line in there too.
AT&T is doing a single special deal, though I’m sure their phones are also eligible for the Samsung credit:
- BOGO: Buy a Note 10 and you’ll get one free, just understand you’ll need unlimited data plans and device payment plans.
For Sprint, they do these weird lease deals that are super confusing, but the deal is as follows:
- 50% off Sprint Flex Lease with $0 down. That brings your price to $19.79/mo for the Note 10 and $26.04/mo for the Note 10+.
Best Buy’s deal is somewhat tricky, but could save you a max of $700 depending on how you shake it.
- $600 trade-in offer: They’ll give you $600 in Best Buy gift cards with certain trades. As long as they give you that $600 in cards to use on the phone purchase, that’s cool. Otherwise, well, that’s not a discount.
- $100 off for activation: Like almost all Best Buy phone purchases, if you activate with a carrier, they’ll shave another $100 off.
- Samsung credit: Like everyone else, Best Buy pre-orders are eligible for the $100-$150 credit to Samsung’s store that I mentioned above. You’ll simply redeem from Samsung’s site.
Shop Galaxy Note 10 at Best Buy