Verizon has been pushing out updates to Samsung Galaxy devices and the LG V40 ThinQ, but instead of writing out all of those updates individually, we figured a handy dandy joint post would do just fine.
Besides the V40 ThinQ, which is receiving October’s security patch and a couple of new camera features (My Avatar, Augmented Selfie), five Galaxy devices on Verizon are receiving the November security patch. That includes the Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, and Galaxy Note 8.
Here is the list of devices getting updated, what they’re getting, followed by the new software version.
- Galaxy S7 – November patch, R16NW.G930VVRS8CRK1
- S7 Edge – November patch, R16NW.G935VVRS8CRK1
- Galaxy S8 – November patch, R16NW.G950USQU5CRK1
- Galaxy S8+ – November patch, R16NW.G955USQU5CRK1
- Galaxy Note 8 – November patch, R16NW.N950USQS5CRJ3
- LG V40 ThinQ – October patch + New Camera Features, V405UA10c
Own one of these phones? Be on the lookout.
// Verizon