Black Friday 2018 is approaching and a number of companies have begun to share their lineup of deals. That means it’s the time of year where you should probably hold off from buying much for a couple of weeks unless we get pre-Black Friday deals that are too good to pass up. This year in particular is looking really good for those interesting in Google and Samsung products.
For Google stuff, including the Pixel 3, we know that the following deals are coming:
- Google will likely match all of these, but Best Buy is dropping the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL by $200 with installment plan.
- Best Buy will drop the Pixel 2 XL by $400 with installment billing.
- Best Buy, Target, and other retailers will have the Google Home Hub at $99 ($50 off), Home Mini at $25 ($24 off), Google Home at $79.99 ($49 off), Chromecast at $25 ($10 off), Chromecast Ultra at $49.99 ($20 off).
- A bunch of retailers, including Best Buy, will drop the Pixelbook price by $300 too (starting at $699).
- Best Buy Black Friday Deals
So far we know the following from Samsung:
- Samsung is going to sell the Galaxy Note 9 at $799.99, Galaxy S9+ at $639.99, and Galaxy S9 at $519.99. Those are straight $200 discounts, plus you can trade-in a phone and get up to $300 off. These deals go live on November 18.
- Samsung’s brand new Galaxy Watch will also be $70 off, dropping the price to $279.99 or $259.99 depending on model. This deal goes live November 16.
- Best Buy will slash $300 off the Note 9, S9, and S9+, but you’ll have to buy them with installment plans.
- Samsung Black Friday Deals
There are tons of other deals coming from other gadget makers. We’ll highlight ’em as we see ’em.