LG took the wraps off the V35 ThinQ this morning with AT&T joining the party as a carrier of it here in the US. As the name suggests, it’s a slightly upgraded LG V30, a phone that was released a couple of times already. This is the phone they skipped over the G7 ThinQ.
For specs, LG tossed in a 6-inch QHD+ OLED display (2880×1440, 538ppi), Snapdragon 845 processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage (with SD support), 3300mAh battery with quick charging, dual rear cameras (16MP wide angle + 16MP standard), 8MP front camera, and Android 8.0 Oreo. How do those change from the V30? The Snapdragon 845 is new, the RAM has been bumped up from 4GB, front camera is now 8MP, and the rear cameras are now both 16MP. You also now have a HiFi Quad DAC with DTS:X audio capabilities, LG’s AI Cam, and far field voice recognition for Google Assistant.
The LG V35 ThinQ will arrive at AT&T for pre-orders this Friday, June 1. The phone hits stores for launch on June 8. For pricing, you are looking at $30/mo for 30 months on AT&T Next.
LG V35 ThinQ Specs
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.0-inch 18:9 QuadHD+ OLED FullVision Display (2880 x 1440 / 538ppi)
– V35+ ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– V35 ThinQ: 6GB RAM / 64GB ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear Dual: 16MP Super Wide Angle (F1.9 / 107°)
ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ16MP Standard Angle (F1.6 / 71°)
– Front: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9 / 80°)
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 157g
- Network: LTE-A 4 Band CA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 BLE / NFC / USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colors: New Aurora Black, New Platinum Gray
- Other: AI CAM / AI Haptic / Super Bright Camera / Super Far Field Voice Recognition / Googles Lens / IP68 Water and Dust Resistant / MIL-STD 810G Compliant / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS: X 3D Surround Sound / HDR10 / Crystal Clear Lens / Google Daydream / Voice Recognition / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm®Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / Wireless Charging / FM Radio
// LG | AT&T
Collapse Show Comments