If you own a Samsung phone from Verizon, there is a good chance it picked-up an update this week. The Galaxy Note 8, Note 5, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and S6 Edge+ are all seeing security patches. Additionally, the Moto Z Play from Big Red was updated too.
The Samsung phones were all bumped up to February’s security patch, while the Z Play just now found December’s. All of the new software builds to be on the lookout for can be found below:
- Galaxy Note 8: NMF26X.N950USQS3BRB1
- Galaxy Note 5: NRD90M.N920VVRS3CRB2
- Galaxy S6: NRD90M.G920VVRS4DRB1
- Galaxy S6 Edge: NRD90M.G925VVRS4DRB1
- Galaxy S6 Edge+: NRD90M.G928VVRS3CRB2
- Moto Z Play: NDNS26.118-23-12-7-1
UPDATE: We’ve got more phones getting updates (all are the February patch)!
- Galaxy S8: NRD90M.G950USQS2BRB1
- Galaxy S8+: NRD90M.G955USQS2BRB1
- Moto Z2 Play: NDSS26.118-23-19-3