Google just posted the Android security update for November 2017 and the files are already live for a number of devices, both Pixel and Nexus.
So far, we are seeing 8.0.0 files for Pixel 2 (OPD1.170816.025, OPD3.170816.023, OPD1.170816.018, OPD2.170816.015, OPD3.170816.016), Pixel 2 XL (OPD1.170816.025, OPD3.170816.023), Pixel and Pixel XL (OPR1.170623.032, OPR3.170623.013), Pixel C (OPR1.170623.032), Nexus 6P (OPR5.170623.011), Nexus 5X (OPR6.170623.023), and Nexus Player (OPR2.170623.027).
No other devices, including the Pixel 2 XL have updates just yet.
UPDATE 11/7: We’ve got more files including those for the Pixel 2 XL. We’ve added throughout this post.
As for notes, Google says that device or carrier specific updates are as follows:
- Pixel 2 (General): OPD1.170816.018
- Pixel 2 (DTAG): OPD2.170816.015
- Pixel 2 (Verizon): OPD3.170816.016
- Pixel 2 (EMR): OPD1.170816.025
- Pixel 2 (Verizon EMR): OPD3.170816.023
- Pixel 2 XL (EMR): OPD1.170816.025
- Pixel 2 XL (Verizon EMR): OPD3.170816.023
- Pixel/Pixel XL (General): OPR3.170623.013
- Pixel/Pixel XL (Fi/Canada): OPR1.170623.032
You can grab each image or OTA file at the links below. For instructions on how to flash a factory image, here you go. For instructions on how to flash an OTA .zip file, here you go.
As more files arrive, we’ll update this post.