Since it’s the start of a new month, a whole wave of security patches are rolling out. Verizon, if you can believe it, has become one of the better carriers at doing so and has already pushed out updates to 10 devices within the first four days.
We’ve listed them all out for you below and will update this post as more arrive.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (N920VVRS3CQD1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (N910VVRS2CQD1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge (N915VVRS2CQD1)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (G928VVRS3CQD1)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900VVRS2DQD1)
- HTC One M9 (3.37.605.29)
- Google Pixel / Pixel XL (NHG47L)
- LG G5 (VS98728B)
- LG G Pad 7.0 LTE (VK41026A)
- LG G Vista (VS88028A)
To check for these new updates, you’ll do so by heading into Settings and scrolling to the bottom of the list. From there, you may just be able to tap on “System updates” to get into the process or in some cases, your phone’s update menu is buried within the “About phone” section.
Collapse Show Comments