OnePlus is pushing yet another update to the OnePlus 3, this time as OxygenOS v3.2.2. This is the second update since launch to address bugs, a trend we hope continues on for the next couple of years. The trend here would be regular updates, something the company hasn’t exactly been known for during its first two years of existence.
In this update, we are getting “improved notification management in Doze,” along with a fix for an issue with the alert slider, disabling of the fingerprint sensor while the phone is pocketed, and improvements to video recording (like an updated 4K codec). OnePlus also tossed in the “latest security patches.”
The full changelog is below.
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
The update will rollout slowly over the coming days, but you can check for it by heading into Settings>System updates.
If you are still considering the OnePlus 3, be sure to read our 5 reasons to buy one.