I think I have seen a number of you refer to the Moto Z DROID and Moto Z Force DROID as “vaporware,” but I promise they are real and coming very soon. In fact, as of right now, we can share with you that they are up for pre-order today (July 21) and will be available in stores next week on July 28.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to read both our Moto Z DROID review and Moto Z Force DROID review, because we have plenty to share on these two phones, from their designs to their Mods.
Oh, you want pricing? Ok, here you go.
- Moto Z DROID: $26 per month or $624 full retail; 32GB model
- Moto Z Force DROID: $30 per month or $720 full retail; 32GB model
What about Moto Mods?
- JBL SoundBoost Speaker is $79.99
- Moto Insta-Share Projector is $299.99
- Tumi and Kate Spade Power Packs run $59.99 to $89.99
- Incipio Back Plates are $14.99 and come in soft touch, iridescent, and brushed metallic
If you are ready to buy the Moto Z DROID or Moto Z Force DROID, we have links for you below.