It’s National Cheeseburger Day, in case you were wondering why the picture of that delicious burger. So, go eat a damn good cheeseburger. As in, now.
While you do that with your greasy cheeseburger and fry hands, feel free to catch up on the week that was in Android. It was actually quite eventful around these parts, with new Nexus information creeping out, a bunch of hands-on time with the Huawei Watch, OnePlus 2, and Moto X Pure flooding in, and the first appearance of Google Now on Tap on consumer devices.
Be sure to catch up!
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 93 | Subscribe
- Nexus: We are expecting Google’s new phones to be the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P.
- Huawei Watch unboxing and tour!
- OnePlus 2 unboxing and tour (again)!
- Moto X Pure Edition: vs. Moto X (1st/2nd gen) and Nexus 6. | Owners share thoughts.
- I also answered a bunch of Moto X Pure questions.
- New Chromecast should launch soon, just like we said it would.
- Now on Tap: Google activated Now on Tap for a few hours, then killed it.
- Amazon announced a new Fire TV with 4K and some cheap new tablets.
- AT&T upped its throttling start amount to 22GB for unlimited data users.
- New Nova Launcher beta makes icons look great.
- Quick Charge 3.0: Give it to me now!
- Hot wallpapers. Hot icons.
- Verizon’s Moto X (1st gen) got Lollipop this week. Crazy, but true.
Some of our best videos.