Somehow always misplacing or forgetting your most valuable information? Well, on the DL Deals Store, you can grab a lifetime plan to SplashID for just $25, valued at $100, giving you access to the same data management service that UC Davis, Adobe, and even Johns Hopkins uses.
With SplashID, users can sync records to the cloud to generate backups of important information. This info can be web logins, passwords, credit card information, and much more. The service is accessible via phone, tablet, desktop app, or a browser, meaning that wherever you are, your secured data is with you.
If you are in need of an online data safe, follow that link below.
- Use SplashID on a phone, tablet, desktop or browser
- Sync your records w/ the cloud, Wi-Fi or no sync at all
- Get automated backups
- Securely download & restore any of your last 5 backups anytime
- View the SplashID dashboard for feedback on record security
- Share SplashID records securely w/ other SplashID users & even non-users
Collapse Show Comments