The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active on AT&T is getting its update to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop today. According to a post to AT&T’s support site, the update weighs in at anywhere from 974MB to 1GB. It’s a big one. Get your battery ready before attempting to install this beast.
Here is a brief changelog provided by AT&T:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Highlights
- Songs, photos, apps, and even recent searches from one Android device can be immediately enjoyed across all of your Android devices.
- New User Interface look and feel, more fluid motions
- Priority mode to only allow certain notifications to get through
- Battery saving features and remaining time left to charge or deplete indicators
- Smart Lock to secure phone or tablet by pairing it with a trusted device like a wearable or car
- Most frequently used settings available with just two swipes down from the top screen
And here are the dirty details:
- Android version: 5.0.1
- Baseband version: I537UCUCOC6
- Kernel Version: 3.4.0-4554112
- Build Number: LRX22C.I537UCUCOC6
To check for the update, head into Settings>About device>Software update>Check for updates.
Some of our best videos.