Sprint, Sprint, Sprint, I don’t know how you are ever going to make any money, but you don’t seem to care at this point. Bring over all the customers and you will figure it out later, right?
This morning, Sprint, who may or may not have given up their “3rd largest US carrier” title within the last couple of months, has another reason for you to switch from your current carrier and come to the land of WiMax…err Spark…err…
Wiz Khalifa black and yellow. If you switch to Sprint from your current carrier, Sprint will reimburse all the costs associated with the move, which means your early termination fees and any remaining payments on a phone installment plan will be covered. “No matter what is owed,” the press release reads.
How does it work? Like this.
- Bring your number from any other carrier with an early termination fee or phone installment plan balance.
- Activate a device on Sprint Easy Pay, iPhone for Life Plan, Sprint Lease or pay full retail price with a new line of service2.
- Complete an online registration www.sprint.com/joinsprint and upload a bill that shows applicable charges for reimbursement within 60 days of activation.
- Customers are required to turn in competitor phones (in good working condition) tied to the bill they submitted. To make this simple and hassle free, customers will receive a prepaid return kit in the mail.
- Award is paid via American Express® Reward Card after online registration.
Tempted? According to RootMetrics‘ most recent report, Sprint has the 3rd best performing network among the big US carriers. They are clearly improving. Still, this would be a tough recommendation to make.
Sprint customers – how is life with Sprint?