While not exactly directly Android-related, we still thought many of you would like to know that Pushbullet released all sorts of new goodies this morning, including a Mac app, Safari integration, and iOS notification mirroring. Again, this isn’t directly Android-related, but I know that many of you own Apple computers, could potentially use Safari, and may own an iPad outside of your Android phone. Since we are massive Pushbullet fans around these parts, we know that we are certainly excited for the new Mac app. Pushbullet all the things, right?
Here are the announcements surrounding today’s Pushbullet news:
- The Pushbullet Mac App is now availble free in the Mac App Store. With our Mac app, you cansend files and view notifications at any time. You can also view your pushes and filter them by channel, friend, or device. You can also drag-and-drop files on to the app itself or the dock icon to easily push them.
- Share extensions are the most exciting feature of iOS 8 for us at Pushbullet. You can now send files, links, photos, and anything else without leaving your current app. No more copying links and then opening Pushbullet to share. What’s more, you can even send multiple files at once – try it from the Photos app, its awesome!
- Having Pushbullet on your phone is great, but you should be able to use Pushbullet everywhere so we made Pushbullet work great on iPad too. This lets you enjoy all of your pushes on your favorite device.
- Our new Safari extension makes sending links to your phone a snap. You can click on our extension icon, or simply just right-click on a link or the page to send it to any of your devices.
- You can now sign in with Facebook everywhere.
To download all of the new apps and extensions, head over to Pushbullet’s site.
Collapse Show Comments