Are you looking for a game to entertain you on this fine Thursday? Carmageddon may be the game to fulfill your desires. The game is mainly based on slamming cars into pedestrians, but still, we enjoy it.
Regularly retailing for $1.99 on the Play Store, this app is available for free thanks to an ongoing promotion. The developers are getting ready for the Steam Early Access release, so they thought to discount it for all of us mobile users.
- 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
- 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
- Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
- Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
- Multiple control methods: digital, analogue (mix ‘n’ match), tilt
- Edit your control layout in game to your preferences
- Comprehensive Action Replay System
- Environment maps and other special effects
- Enhanced pre-lit environments
- Buckets of gibs
- Tons of laughs
The deal is available through a special promo application because of Google Play’s developer limitations, and it’s linked below for those of you who are interested.