Marvel launched Avengers Alliance to Google Play this week, a game that should go along nicely with Injustice: Gods Among Us if you decided to download that earlier. This game is pretty much the same concept, as you build a team of your favorite superheroes like Iron Man and Thor, and then battle your team against the universe’s top super villains.
This game is also free to download, but naturally, you can expect to see some IAPs in there at some point. The game description states that there are 400+ items to use in battle, 60+ missions with hundreds of side quests, so be prepared to spend a lot of time playing this title if you are dedicated to saving the world.
- Stunning graphics and special FX.
- Team up with 20+ Marvel Heroes including the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and more!
- 450+ battles including Boss and Epic Boss battles.
- 60+ missions and hundreds of quests.
- Over 400 in-game items.
- Customizable agent and hero stats.
- Join forces with friends and send/receive FREE gifts.
- Player VS Player (PVP) mode [COMING SOON]
- Special Operations (Spec Ops) modE [COMING SOON]
Collapse Show Comments