A big update was recently pushed out to Real Boxing on Google Play, bringing a multiplayer mode that allows for an entirely new fighting experience on your device. Thanks to Google Play Services, players can now take on other people across the world in a realtime boxing event for in-game currency and even championship belts. With the addition of a new multiplayer mode, the developers also introduced a betting system, allowing players to make bets on their own fighter before fights.
On top of that, there is a new lottery system, new achievements, and language support for four additional languages. It’s a pretty massive update, so if you have been playing this game and beefing up your boxer, it’s time to see what he’s made of.
- Real-time multiplayer mode via Google Play Games on Android mobiles and tablets.
- Betting System: players can place a bet on their fight outcome and win in-game currency.
- 5 Continental Championships plus 4 global Belts to fight for:Bronze, Silver, Gold and the Transcontinental challenge.
- 10+ achievements to unlock.
- Lottery: an additional opportunity for players to boost their chances to win the next fight by buying one of three tickets.
- New language support: Russian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese.
- Better playability with a number of minor bugs fixed for all platforms.
Play Link ($0.99)
Collapse Show Comments