Assuming you are ready to fork out $199 on contract for the Moto X, or maybe even buy it off contract, you probably want to know when and where you can do such a thing. In the list below, we’ve got the official word from each carrier. The big five in the U.S. will all carry some form of the Moto X, so you should have no problems finding it once it becomes available.
The quick list:
- Verizon: Has not yet announced anything. Motorola confirmed they are carrying it.
- AT&T: $199 for 16GB, $249 for 32GB on 2-year contract – no launch date announced.
- T-Mobile: Has not yet announced anything. Motorola confirmed they are carrying it.
- Sprint: $199 for 16GB – no launch date announced.
- US Cellular: Has not yet announced anything. Motorola confirmed they are carrying it.
- Motorola.com: Versions from all carriers will be available here. No date announced.
Here is the official word from Motorola’s Moto X press release:
Moto X will be available in the US, Canada and Latin America starting in late August/early September.
In the US, woven black and woven white models will be available at AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless and at national retailers including Best Buy stores with a suggested retail price of $199 with a new two-year agreement. Additionally, it will be available on all carriers, including T-Mobile, at Motorola.com.
We’ll continue to update this post as dates and pricing comes in.
Some of our best videos.