The Chrome team recently posted an updated for the Chrome Beta app found on Google Play. Listed in the changelog isn’t anything too crazy, but there are a ton of main fixes that took place, as well as the acknowledgment that many other bugs still exist. Scroll down below to see the full log of fixes.
This release has a number of stability improvements as well as the following fixes:
- 260804: Touch is offset on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- 238928: Chrome UX issues for QVGA devices
- 256201: date/time input min/max constraints are off by one
- 256232: Date input – unable to enter a date before 1970-01-01 in date or datetime-local fields
- 260238: Time input – unable to enter time between 00:00 & 00:59
- 183830: Japanese websites appearing in inappropriate fonts on Android
- 259048: Some WebAudio pages crash
- 247153: Graphical corruptions while scrolling on Galaxy Nexus/ICS and Galaxy Tab 2/ICS
- 256858: [RazrM] Flashes observed on entering and exiting fullscreen (user initiated)
- 255469: Old embed code YouTube videos are not displayed
- 260440: [X86-Intel] Text gets duplicated when entering & unable to delete text in the text fields
You can grab the update by following the well-placed Play store link down below.
Some of our best videos.