The wait for Tegra 3 processors just got a bit more ‘deadly’. The newest game from Exor Studios, Zombie Driver, uses the Tegra 3 chip to power a game filled with gore, fire, and awesome car races. Think of PlayStation’s old Twisted Metal meeting zombie hordes. That’s Zombie Driver. Drive around reaching your destinations while running over, burning, and blowing up as many zombies as you can? Sign us up.
Game features include:
- Story mode with 31 missions, sub quests and bonus objectives in a huge, free roaming city, including:
- Epic Boss fights with enormous mutated zombies
- Defending key targets against huge waves of zombies
- Racing against time to rescue survivors
- Transporting dangerous cargo
- Spraying anti-zombie repellent around town
- 13 different vehicles to drive including a firetruck, bulldozer or even a tank
- Blood Race mode with 30 unique events offering the best arcade racing experience in 3 distinct game types:
- Race – classic racing spiced up with guns and loads of zombies
- Eliminator – take down as many vehicles as you can before the time runs out
- Endurance – there is a bomb on your car and its ticking. Race through checkpoints to extend your time
- Slaughter mode with 7 survival arenas featuring enormous killing sprees and a dynamic upgrade system
- 9 different upgrades which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death.
- Miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
- Vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs.
- Advanced, dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
- PhysX by NVIDIA
The game looks really great with all of the different types of vehicles, weapons, and even those huge nasty ‘boss’ zombies. Gross. Come on Tegra 3 devices, hurry up and get here!
Via: Droid Gamers