If everyone is still riding the huge Wave of Google+ (anyone see what I did there?), you will be happy to know the Google+ application has been updated in the Market. Google seems to be putting their full effort into this one, and will continue to help it grow, making it become a serious contender in the world of social networking. Everyone still enjoying it? Or an even scarier thought, does anyone need an invite still?
- Reshare a post
- App now available in 38 languages
- Incremental improvements to notification reliability
- Clearer Instant Upload options in the initial setup dialog
- Bug Fixes – Eliminate Instant Upload duplicates on HTC models
- Fixed “No name” issue on Huddle, hidden 1:1 huddles now reappear when new msgs are sent
- Fixed issue with notifications count changing when switching from portrait to landscape
- Other performances fixes and minor UI tweaks
Is everyone still on the G+ train, or have we reverted back to Facebook by now?
Cheers Dave and Mike!
Collapse Show Comments