The past two weeks have been pretty awesome if you consider yourself a tech fan. At the end of last week, we got the Moto Z and now this week, the tech lords have given us the OnePlus 3 (which you can buy now!), WWDC, Android N Developer Preview 4, and Android apps on Chromebooks. I’m a fool and missed most of it by being on vacation, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t awesome.
In case you missed any of the fun, we have the biggest stories of the week linked for you below.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show Episode 112 | Subscribe
- Video: OnePlus 3 unboxing and tour!
- Download: OnePlus 3 wallpapers
- Poll: Are you buying the OnePlus 3?
- Specs: OnePlus 3 vs. HTC 10 vs. Galaxy S7 vs. LG G5 vs. Moto Z
- Android N Developer Preview 4 is out!
- Google brought out Namey McNameface this week to mess with us
- Moto Mods looking hella expensive
- Tale of 2 Launches: OnePlus 3 the good, Moto Z the terrible
- Thank you, Google: Play store is getting a beta section
- Next Galaxy Note could arrive August 2 with immediate availability
- Video: First Look at Android Apps on Chromebooks
- Chrome OS 53 has started rolling out to Chromebooks
- Randomly, ADW Launcher is back as version 2.0
- Android Pay gets a dedicated promotions page worth bookmarking
- Poor Domino’s: Pizza chain quits on T-Mobile Tuesday after second week
- Fleksy has been acquired by Pinterest and the app will basically die
- Nest is getting a big update this week
- Sad!: Moto 360 (1st gen) and LG G Watch won’t see Android Wear 2.0 update
- Microsoft spent a sh*tload of money on LinkedIn, yes, LinkedIn
- Our WWDC live blog and chat is a must read.