With the biggest news this week being the rebranding of the Android Market to Google Play, everything else seemed a bit non-newsworthy. Folks are still getting used to the change, but we have a feeling over time, people will begin to embrace the name change a bit better. A handful of DROID devices are receiving updates and Temple Run is finally going to hit Android. It’s been a pretty successful week. Here are the highlights in case you missed any:
- The Android Market has been officially renamed to Google Play.
- Google’s $199 nexus-tablet to be produced by ASUS?
- DROID 2 Global received an update.
- DROID 3 is receiving a nice update.
- Samsung announced Angry Birds Space instead of a fancy tablet.
- The HTC Incredible 4G may have passed through the FCC.
- Hands-on with the special Red Carpet edition of the RAZR MAXX.
- The LG Lucid is finally revealed. Move along, folks.
- Software update headed to the DROID 2.
- Temple Run hitting Android for free this month.
Have a great weekend!