It’s finally going down next week. October 19 in Hong Kong of all places, Samsung and Google are announcing the Galaxy Nexus and Android 4.0. Definitely going to be a party here at the Droid Life HQ.
- Samsung and Google rescheduled ICS announcement for October 19 in Hong Kong.
- DROID RAZR receives confirmed specs, again.
- Samsung and Google’s Galaxy Nexus shows up in Verizon’s system. 4G LTE and name confirmed?
- HTC Rezound rolls through Verizon’s system too.
- Our beloved Larry Page teases us with unannounced ICS features.
- Verizon tracking your mobile data? Feel free to stop them immediately.
- We had a great discussion on our feelings towards Siri and voice commands in general.
- Kellex writes an open letter to Motorola. “Unlock the bootloaders!”
I know we’re all stoked up on the G-Nex and with talks of Google starting up their own Mp3 store, the month of October is becoming extremely fruitful. Keep it coming, Google. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. On a non-Android related note, it’s the time of year were people start getting sick with colds and flus, so make sure to wash your hands and take your vitamins. Stay healthy.