When the leaked Gingerbread (Android 2.3) builds for the DROID X and DROID 2 were released last night, we couldn’t help but dive right into them and see what Moto had changed. At first glance it looked like a lot, but after playing with this DX build for a few minutes you quickly realize that alongside the few eye-popping cosmetic changes there are some back-end things that really make the difference here. The performance increase you’ll see will have you excited even if the new blue Blur isn’t your thing. We go hands-on after the break.
- Full Version of Opera Released for Android, Features Speed Dial and Off-Road Mode
- NVIDIA Shows Off More Tegra 4i at CTIA, LTE Advanced Speeds Are a Go
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Now Arriving at Homes of Lucky Customers
- Agent Smartwatch Launches on Kickstarter, Like a Thicker Pebble That’s a Year Late to the Party
- Monday Poll: Enjoying More – New Hangouts or New Google Music All Access?