wasn’t that nice of google to release google earth yesterday to all 2.1 users? all i have to say is, “nice try big g.” this is android we’re talking about remember? did you really think that this community of android machines and amazing developers would not conquer all? well it has. again!
instructions for installation…
1. go into settings -> applications and check the “unknown sources” box.
2. make sure you have “astro file manager” installed on your phone.
2. visit this post from your phone’s browser.
3. tap and download this file onto your phone: google_earth.apk (alt link) (alt link2)
4. when finished downloading, open up astro file manager.
5. find your “downloads” folder and and tap the “google earth” file.
6. tap “open app manger” and then “install”.
let me know if you have any issues!