Now that the Galaxy S21 lineup is official, let’s say you’re ready to take the leap. Luckily for you, there’s no shortage of options when it comes to where you can buy one, as Samsung is by far the most popular Android OEM on the market. You can pick one up from big box retailers, a US carrier, or from Samsung itself. Below, we’ll have links to where you can purchase one, as well as what promotions you can expect to find.
Enjoy your new phone!
- Galaxy S21 ($22.23/month for 36 months, $799 full retail)
- Galaxy S21+ ($27.78/month for 36 months, $999 full retail)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra ($33.34/month for 36 months, $1,199 full retail)
- Between January 14 and January 28, 2021, consumers who pre-order can get $200 Samsung Credit with a Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- All pre-orders will also include a free Galaxy SmartTag. With the Galaxy SmartTag Bluetooth locator, consumers can keep track of everything that matters. They can attach it to their keys, bag, pet or anything they want to keep tabs on. The promotion will last for a limited time and only while supplies last.
- Consumers can get a Galaxy S21 Ultra for $13.89 a month for 36 months, with eligible trade-in value up to $700 on Samsung’s website.
- Galaxy S21 ($33/month for 24 months, $799 full retail)
- Galaxy S21+ ($33/month for 30 months, $999 full retail)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra ($40/month for 30 months, $1199 full retail)
- Switch to Verizon and get a 128GB Galaxy S21+ 5G for free with select trade-in and select Unlimited plans (Above, Beyond, Play, Do and Get), or save up to $1,000 on any Galaxy S21 when you switch and trade-in an eligible device with a select Unlimited plan.
- Current customers can save $600 on a Galaxy S21 series phone with select trade-in on select Unlimited plans.
- Buy any Samsung Galaxy S21 and get another select model for free, or save up to $1,000 on another Galaxy S21 series phone with select Unlimited plans when you add a new line.
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 starting at $199.99, when you buy any Samsung Galaxy S21.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy S21 on select Unlimited plans and get $100 Verizon Dollars when you open a Verizon Visa Card account during checkout. Plus, get up to $100 in credit applied over the first 24 months when you use the Verizon Visa Card to pay your wireless bill every month.
- Galaxy S21 ($26.67/month, $799 full retail)
- Galaxy S21+ ($33.34/month, $999 full retail)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra ($40/month, $1,199 full retail)
- New and existing AT&T customers can get up to $800 off any device in the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series when they trade-in an eligible device and buy on a 30-month installment plan with an AT&T unlimited plan. That means they can get the Galaxy S21 for free, the Galaxy S21+ for $199.99 or the Galaxy S21 Ultra for $399.99.
- Galaxy S21 ($33.34/month for 24 months, $799 full retail)
- Galaxy S21+ ($41.67/month for 24 months, $999 full retail)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra ($50/month for 24 months, $1,199 full retail)
- Save $800 (or get one free) when you activate 2+ qualifying voice lines on an eligible plan to be used with your new devices (or add a line to an existing plan). Free device comes in form of bill credits.
Both Sprint and Verizon units available from Best Buy
- Galaxy S21 ($799)
- Galaxy S21+ ($999)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra ($1,199)
Collapse Show Comments