T-Mobile announced the REVVL smartphone back in August, but today, the carrier announced the REVVL Plus.
The phone differs from the original REVVL in a few ways. First, it has a pretty awesome black and magenta paint job, plus a bigger 6″ FHD display and octa-core processor. Other specs include a dual camera on the backside (13MP + 5MP), 2GB RAM, rear-facing fingerprint reader, expandable storage, and Android Nougat.
The phone is priced at $0 down and only $9/month with an 18 month JUMP! on Demand lease or $8 down and $8/month for 24 months on a Equipment Installment Plan. Full retail price is $200.
Here’s the full list of specs.
- Camera: 13MP & 5MP RFC/8MP FFC
- Battery: 3,380 mAh
- Color: Special edition black with magenta accents
- OS: Android N
- Screen: 6” FHD IPS display
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 32GB and expandable to 128GB
- Bands: CAT 4 LTE Bands 2,4,5,12 & 66
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.25 x .35 in
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-Core
The REVVL Plus arrives November 17, in-store and online.
REVVL Plus Link