After a bit of a wait, we now know when we can pre-order the LG G6, when it’ll arrive in stores, which carrier has good promos, and exactly how much it will cost at most carriers. Yes, my friends, we have LG G6 launch information!
As far as pre-orders go, tomorrow is pre-order day for participating carriers. AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint have both announced pre-orders for the early hours of March 17, so if you have been waiting, your chance to order the G6 is almost here. Now, launch days or in-store days are a bit different.
Verizon has landed some sort of exclusive early release and plans to have the G6 in-store by March 30. AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint will all carry it by April 7.
What about pricing? We’ve got that too.
LG G6 Pricing:
- Verizon: $28/mo for 24 months; $672 full retail
- AT&T: $24/mo for 30 months on AT&T Next; $30/mo for 24 months on AT&T Next Every Year
- T-Mobile: $26 down and $26/mo for 24 months; $650 full retail
- Sprint: $29.50/mo for 24 months
LG G6 Promos:
- Free Google Home: As far as we can tell, everyone is participating in the free Google Home promotion. All you have to do is buy the phone and then redeem your Google Home online at LG’s promo site.
- Verizon: Giving away free LG 43-inch Smart TVs ($349 value) with a new line, device payment plan, and Verizon Unlimited. You can claim the free TV here.
- AT&T: Giving away a 2nd LG G6 for free with 30 months worth of bill credits. They’ll toss in an LG Watch Sport for $49.99 on 2-year contract too.
- T-Mobile: No special promos.
- Sprint: Giving away free LG 1080p TVs ($349.99 value).
We’ll update this post once Sprint shares their details.
UPDATE: Sprint info added throughout post.
Some of our best videos.