Yahoo has a new app publicly available for Android and iOS (was previously in beta), catered to anyone still loving its Answers service. Called Answers Now, folks can submit questions while on-the-go via the app, then receive what should be “high quality” answers from knowledgable users.
If anyone ever used this service back in the day, you should have a solid understanding of what to expect. Should you submit a question, you will likely receive a few answers (complete with web links if applicable), then you can choose to select a Best Answer or provider the person who answered your question with a “Thank You.”
The app is live right now on Google Play.
- Matching: When you ask a question, we route it to qualified responders who have the experiences and expertise to provide a high quality answer.
- Following: Gone are the days of having to manually remember user profiles. Follow users you respect to easily stay connected.
- Give thanks: Use the “thank you” and emoji buttons to express appreciation.
- Rich media: Craft awesome answers with a wider assortment of media, including images and links.
- Blazing fast: Get notified immediately when someone answers your question or thanks you for a great answer.