OnePlus 3 owners should be on the lookout for an update this week to OxygenOS 3.2.6 that OnePlus is calling “sizeable.” What’s in it? Call quality fixes, camera and Bluetooth improvements, better brightness performance, and tweaks to things like battery consumption, touch accuracy, and how the phone handles 3rd party ringtones.
The full list of changes is below. Be on the lookout for that update by heading into Settings>About phone>System updates.
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications.
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added DozeMode switch in Developer options
- Added PocketMode switch in Display settings