Currently available on the DL Deals Store, you can pick up a colossal 10,000mAh battery pack to help get you through those long days. Regularly priced at $50, this battery pack is listed at just $29.99, featuring a small built-in solar panel (yup) for charging, and water resistant design.
Interestingly enough, the SolarJuice battery pack also features “anti-explosion” technology, which I must say, is good to have. In addition, the pack features two total outputs – 2A fast-charging for mobile phones and 1A charging for other devices.
If this massive battery pack interests you, follow that link below.
- Simultaneously charges 2 devices at once
- Rain-resistant, shockproof & environmentally friendly
- Anti-explosion, lightweight, compact & reliable
- Includes a top grade-A cell, built-in 10000mAh lithium polymer battery
- Comprised of 2 total outputs: 2A fast-charging for mobile devices + 1A charging for smartphones
- Allows casual solar charging via a powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel
- Boasts an ultra-long battery life; recharge the SolarJuice 1000+ times
- Use in the dark w/ built-in LED flashlight
Collapse Show Comments