The Wunderlist to-do list and tasks app received an update today, bringing with it a completely redesigned look, as well as plenty of features that future proofs the app for Android 6.0 “Marshmallow.” For those already running Android 6.0, Wunderlist now allows users to utilize Now on Tap within lists, which brings quick searching through topics on the web right to your fingertips.
Additionally, to-dos can be added directly from the notification bar, which is a setting you can toggle from within the app. Wunderlist also notes that they have simplified Quick Add, allowing you to add a to-do with the touch of a button.
View the full changelog below, then grab the update on Google Play.
- Wunderlist on Android has a new design!
- We’ve simplified Quick Add to let you add a to-do at the touch of a button–a big, blue one on your Home Screen.
- Add to-dos straight from your notification bar! Enable it via Wunderlist Settings>Account>Notifications>Enable Quick Add Notification, then tap on ‘Add to Wunderlist’ on your notification bar.
- With Android Marshmallow 6.0 we’ll ask you for permissions only when we need them.
- Got Marshmallow? Use Now on Tap in your lists.
Collapse Show Comments