Google told us yesterday that Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA updates were starting to rollout to the Nexus devices set to receive them, so like we always do for major updates, we have started capturing all of the URLs for the .zip files for each. Below, you will find Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA .zip files for the Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, and Nexus Player.
If you aren’t seeing a file just yet, that’s because we probably haven’t seen it yet. As we continue to receive new file URLs that are direct downloads from Google, we will continue to update this post.
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow “MRA58K” OTA updates:
- Nexus 5 – [MRA58K from LMY48M, 407MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 6 (Part 1a) – [LMY48T from LMY48M, 23.3MB] – Download Link (via)
- Nexus 6 (Part 1b, T-Mobile) – [LYZ28M from LYZ28K, 23.2MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 6 (Part 1c, Project Fi) – [LVY48H from LVY48F, 23.1MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 6 (Part 2a) – [MRA58K from LMY48T, 702MB] – Download Link (Cheers Ilan!)
- Nexus 6 (Part 2b, T-Mobile) – [MRA58K from LYZ28M, 698MB] – Download Link (Cheers Ilan!)
- Nexus 6 (Part 2c, Project Fi) – [MRA58K from LVY48H, 701MB] – Download Link (Cheers Ilan and Roy!)
- Nexus 7 (2013) WiFi – [MRA58K from LMY48M, 335MB] – Download Link (via)
- Nexus 7 (2013) LTE – [MRA58K from LMY48P, 336MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 9 WiFi (Part 1) – [LMY48T from LMY48M, 22MB] – Download Link
- Nexus 9 WiFi (Part 2) – [MRA58K from LMY48T, 772MBMB] – Download Link
- Nexus 9 LTE (Part 1) – [LMY48T from LMY48M, 22.4MB] – Download Link (via)
- Nexus 9 LTE (Part 2) – [MRA58K from LMY48T, 776MB] – Download Link
- Nexus Player – [MRA58K from LMY48N, 323MB] – Download Link
*Part 1 and 2 Notes – You’ll notice that there are Part 1 and Part 2 updates for some of the devices. This is because Google just issued a security patch for the month that many devices need to be updated to first before they can receive updates to Marshmallow. So as the note below says, just find your build number, match up to the files above, and then proceed.
*General Note – In order to flash a .zip file in adb, be sure to match up the build number on the file to your current or the update will fail. For example, look at the new build number in brackets followed by the build number that it’s coming “from.” In your Settings>About screen, you will want to match up to the “from” build number.