An update is rolling out to SwiftKey users this morning, bringing improved performance, as well as new language support. As for what’s so different in the performance department, users will see the keyboard appear quicker, disappear quicker, and a more responsive typing experience.
And languages? Well, there are 12 new ones, including Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Nepali, and Sinhala.
Full changelog can be viewed below.
- Keyboard is faster to appear
- Keyboard is quicker to disappear
- More responsive typing
- Easier correction of capitalization
- 12 New Indian Languages – Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Nepali, Sinhala
- Emoji Prediction support for 14 additional languages, including: Bulgarian, Finnish, Romanian and Ukrainian
- Multiple bug fixes
Collapse Show Comments