Finally, the day many of you have been waiting for – the Moto 360 is now available for purchase. Having been completely unveiled this morning, we can share the detailed specifications for the device, which will hopefully still have a few of you clamoring to go buy one.
As a quick recap, the Moto 360 features a 1.56″ backlit LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3, Texas Instruments OMAP 3 processor, 512MB of RAM, Bluetooth 4.0, a heart rate monitor, 320mAh battery, and runs Google’s Android Wear wearable operating system. The device is currently sold through various online retailers for $249.
For a more detailed rundown of the specs, look below.
- Compatibility: Smartphones running Android 4.3 or higher (check compatibility at g.co/WearCheck)
- Operating system: Android Wear
- Display: 1.56” 320 x 290, 205ppi; Backlit LCD; Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Dimensions: 46mm diameter by 11.5mm high
- Weight: Leather band model: 49 grams
- Battery: 320mAh; Wireless charging with charging dock included
- Processor: TI OMAP 3
- Memory: 4GB internal storage
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Sensors: Pedometer, Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Water resistance: Yes, IP67 2
- Other: Single physical button; Vibration motor; Dual microphones
More: Moto 360 announcement | Moto 360 unboxing and hands-on